So yeah, let's catch up with all the exciting, exciting non-Chrysoberyl-related developments we've seen here in the past few days!
Third, I finally got around to implementing Thue. In Ruby. I've been maintaining a distribution of it for so long without contributing to it, I felt it was overdue. And now there is a new release of the Thue distribution.
Lastly, while implementing a truth-machine in Ypsilax I found a bug
in ypsilax.pl too (turns out, in Perl, the string
'0' is false-y.
It's things like that why I don't code in Perl much anymore.) So there's
a new release of the Ypsilax distribution too.