After years and years of apathy, we have fixed a number of bugs in the Flaming Bovine Befunge-98 Interpreter (FBBI), raising its quality level from "profound embarrassment" all the way to "marginal non-fail". Mainly we did this by randomly applying those patches that have been floating around, for which we owe much gratitude, but there was also a crippling memory-management bug that we found in the stack routines that highly deserved being killed, so, we sure did that thing too.
To celebrate — and to assuage our acquired annoyance at version numbers which look like decimal numbers that are supposed to indicate "close to release" — we have released version 1.0 of FBBI.
Note well that our general apathy towards Funge-98 has not abated in kind.
Check it out at http://catseye.tc/projects/fbbi